Please Read Before Ordering

Most rod holders have a vinyl or rubber insert. The insert must be removed for the lock tube (1 3/4 O.D.) to fit in a standard rod holder.  Click here for Exploded View of The FLB Assembly & Parts.  Alternatives are to remove the insert or replace the OEM rod holder with an inexpensive rod holder such as the Seasense Stainless Steel rod holder Flush Mount which usually sells for about $20 or less when ordered from Amazon online. This rod holder does come with a capped insert but with a little tugging it will come out. The only thing holding it in are four small ridges which can be trimmed. For more information on this issue please TEXT ME.